Senior Engineer - HT Yard
Nothing keeps you up at night more than the fear of a line failure or trouble with a transformer. You have erected, tested, commissioned, and operated complete power evacuation systems in India. You’re ready for a new challenge.
Download Job Description (PDF)
Position: Senior Engineer – HT Yard
Start Date: ASAP
Commitment: 2+ Years
A promising candidate will possess the following characteristics and interests:
- Commitment to the renewable energy sector with experience in executing wind and/or solar projects.
- Academic qualifications:
- Graduate Degree in EEE, ECE with a minimum of eight (8) years experience in renewable energy.
- - OR -
- Diploma Degree in EEE, ECE with a minimum of twelve (12) years experience in renewable energy.
- Increasingly senior power evacuation execution and management positions in organization, while outperforming peers of a similar age group.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and proactively improve the operations of wind and/or solar projects.
- Monitoring of power generation and rapid response to unexpected fluctuations in output.
- Experience working autonomously in the field while managing contractors and direct reports.
- Design, erection, commissioning, management and repair of electrical systems: cables, inverters, HT yards, etc.
- Devise methods to improve generation based upon technical analysis.
- ISO practice evaluation and implementation.
- Fluent in Hindi and English.
- Experience with MS Project, Visio, and other power project-related software.
- Installation of HT Yard and other power evacuation systems. Monitoring and operations.
- Integration and installation of systems (e.g. – Modules, strings, inverters, combiners).
- Testing of system and components.
- Training of manpower for operations and maintenance activities.
- Documentation of processes involved in erection, commissioning, maintenance, and monitoring
- Daily progress reporting of plant functioning and variations against plan.
- Implementation of ISO standards for safety and other protocols.
- Daily management of on-site teams at multiple project sites across states.
- Sourcing of vendors for power evacuation functions.
Budget & Financial Management
- Creation and management against department budget.
- Active cost-savings efforts to ensure greatest cost efficiency.
- Reporting to VP.
- Extended trips to project sites (2+ weeks) will be required.
SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF CV SUBMISSION.