Senior Manager - Project Execution
You love to build power plants, know all the important electrical systems like the back of your hand, and are a natural team leader. You have a bachelors or masters degree from a top engineering school and at least five years of experience.
Download Job Description (PDF)
Position: Senior Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Commitment: 2+ Years
A promising candidate will possess the following characteristics and interests:
Commitment to the renewable energy sector with experience in executing wind and/or solar projects.
- Graduate Degree in EEE, ECE with a minimum of five (5) years experience in renewable energy.
- - OR -
- Diploma Degree in EEE, ECE with a minimum of nine (9) years experience in renewable energy.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage the execution of wind and/or solar projects.
- Experience working autonomously in the field while managing contractors and direct reports.
- Installation and management of electrical systems: cables, inverters, HT yards, etc.
- ISO practice evaluation and implementation.
- Fluent in Hindi and English.
- Experience with MS Project, Visio, and other power project-related software.
- Plant Construction
- Mounting Structure Installation
- Integration and installation of system (e.g. – Modules, strings, inverters, combiners)
- Cable Layout, Termination of Cable
- Testing of system and components
- Training of Manpower for commissioning activities
- Documentation of processes involved in plant construction, maintenance, and monitoring
- Daily progress reporting against construction reporting
- Certification of work completion
- Staff Management
- Daily management of up to ten field staff and multiple contractors
- Extended trips to project sites (2+ weeks) will be required.
SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF CV SUBMISSION.